Job description: Mortgage adviser with desire to learn and proven track record
Mortgage Direct SL is offering an excellent opportunity to join our vibrant international team as a mortgage adviser and progress your career.
We are a leading well recognised, respected and certified mortgage broker established in 2006 and providing an independent mortgage advice to international property buyers wishing to purchase a property in Spain.
Skill and experience required
1. Proven sales record, preferably in a financial sector
2. Ability to work independently and under pressure
3. Excellent customer service skills
4. Eagerness to learn. You will be required to obtain a Spanish qualification within 6 months of joining the company (full support provided and cost covered)
2. Any other European language, preferably French or Russian
Desired qualifications and preferences
1. Based in Spain or desire to move to Spain within a foreseeable future
2. Good Spanish language skills, which are very helpful in performing your day to day duty.
What we offer
1. Excellent earning potential
2. Work schedule flexibility
3. Freedom to work from home
4. All leads are provided, no cold calling required
5. Dedicated mentor to help you to become a successful and knowledgeable mortgage adviser in Spain
6. Become part of a supportive international team with annual social meet-ups
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV along with a covering letter briefly outlining how you meet the criteria to Katherine Walkerdine email@example.com.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.