PAGE-PAYMENT.PHP - BREAKPOINT: xs smmdlgxlxxl
Secure payment options
Once we enter into a contract we offer two totally secure methods for payment. We recommend using Wise (formerly known as TransferWise). It's simple easy, secure and never fails! Or else feel free to use our online direct credit card payment system powered by Sabadell.
Direct transfer with
||BE83 9670 6345 2615
||Avenue Louise 54, Room S52, Brussels, 1050, Belgium
By paying via wire transfer, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please re-familiarize yourself with them before you proceed to payment. Please give your name as the reference when you make the transfer.
Credit card payment
We recommend wire-transfer for payments (see above) but if you would prefer to make a credit card payment, please click the button below.
Go to secure payment
When you choose to proceed with payment and a formal mortgage quote with Mortgage Direct you are protected under our money-back guarantee. If the mortgage is declined or the amount offered is lower than in our initial quotes and a client does not wish to proceed we will refund our Administration Fee of €695. We will set out the conditions of this guarantee at the time of requesting the initial payment. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Following receipt or proof of payment of the administration fee:
- Mortgage Direct will confirm the recommended bank (or banks) and either put you in contact with them directly or deal with them on your behalf to commence the process of formally applying for the mortgage.
- You will continue working with our advisers throughout the process, as well as being in direct contact with the bank. We will be at your disposal at all times until completion of the mortgage
- On approval of the mortgage, the Initial approval fee is payable within seven days
- A client can choose to withdraw from the application process at any time and should do so in writing to Mortgage Direct.
- Once a client has signed the Terms and Conditions document and arranged payment of the Administration Fee of €695, they have appointed Mortgage Direct to oversee their mortgage application(s). From this point, this fee is only refunded under certain conditions.
- Under the conditions of the money-back guarantee, the Administration Fee is refunded if Mortgage Direct is not able to find a suitable mortgage. A suitable mortgage is one where the conditions match or are better than those quoted when the request for payment was made. If the lender provides a mortgage approval that does not match the quote provided prior to the client signing up with Mortgage Direct, and the client confirms they wish to proceed with the mortgage offered by the lender, that mortgage offer is then considered to be a suitable mortgage.
- Other circumstances where the Administration Fee would not be refunded are:
- If the client or the vendor withdraws from the sale
- If the valuation of the property is lower than the agreed price and this prohibits the client from borrowing the full amount requested, which in turn prevents them from completing the purchase
- If it transpires that the property to be purchased has been built illegally or has not been not fully or correctly registered and this prevents the purchase from going ahead
- The client has provided false or incorrect information to Mortgage Direct and the lender declines the mortgage as a result of this
*Please note that under circumstances where the Administration Fee is not refunded, if the client then goes on to apply for a new mortgage through Mortgage Direct, either for the same property or a new property, the fee is not charged again.